Helping you find moments of balance and joy.
A custom wine club by See Saw.
Joining See Saws’ The Great Unbalanced Club, perhaps creates moments of balance including:
- 10% discount on all purchases
- Free wine tasting at our Cellar Door for you and one other
- Exclusive early access to new wine releases and See Saw events
- Access to our knowledgeable staff, equipped with some of the best wine advice, including food pairings and seasonal must-haves
- Free shipping on orders of 12 bottles
- Having a bottle of great wine on hand for surprise visitors or a glass for yourself, just because.
- Minimum requirement of two, six-bottle orders per year.
- No sign-up fee.
- A minimum of 2x 6 packs a year is required to be in the club
- Frequency can be decided at sign up or by logging into your account for monthly, every 2 months, every 3 months, every 4 months every 6 months delivery.
- Yes, for every order you will have the opportunity to select the organic wines for your pack, or alternatively we will recommend wines based on your previous orders.
- An email will be sent to you two weeks prior to delivery with a suggested pack or opportunity to customise your own.
Delivery is $15 flat rate shipping on all six bottle orders and free on 12 bottle orders.
The Great Unbalanced delivery will be sent immediately upon joining and your deliveries will be scheduled from that date onwards based on the frequency you have selected.
Payment will be taken for your first order upon signing up to The Great Unbalance club. From then on payment will be debited from your card upon delivery of your scheduled subscription.
Yes, by logging into your account and selecting skip delivery, your next delivery will be postponed and your account reactivated again for your next delivery.
Cancelling your subscription can be done at any time provided you have ordered the minimum club requirement of 2 x bottle deliveries in the first year. Contact us on 0499 385 005
Please call us 0499 385 005 with any questions on The Great Unbalanced club subscription.